Gordeeva Ol'ga Andreevna, Master’s degree student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ishchenko Irina Gennad'evna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of management and economic safety, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The problem of increase of competitiveness of the company is very relevant today. Due to the fact that the market of goods and services is saturated and overflowing, the competition is growing and it is important to pay special attention to system factors influencing the formation of competitive companies. The aim of this study is a theoretical review of existing methodologies the global competitiveness of the economic entity and their practical application within the Department GK “Business lines” in Penza.
Materials and methods. Using the analytical method of the study the necessity of implementing methodologies to improve the competitiveness of the company in work of the investigated object, LLC “Delovye Linii” in Penza.
Results. In a competitive market, it is very important and necessary to introduce modern technologies that allow companies to reach a new level, thereby taking a leading position among competitors. The article considers and analyzes the main world technologies to improve the competitiveness of an economic entity. These technologies include: outsourcing, outstaffing, benchmarking, reengineering and engineering. The study considered both the theoretical basis of the declared technologies and their practical implementation in the enterprise. The efficiency and profitability of these innovations are also evaluated.
Conclusions. It is difficult to imagine modern management technologies without managerial innovations. This is due to the significant impact of innovations on all the processes of the company, which ultimately determines the level of its competitiveness. Innovative technologies in management – a combination of experience, values and new solutions that are implemented in the organization. Modern knowledge is the basis of innovation technology. Innovations based on progressive views turn into the main field of competition. It is very important for company managers, directors, entrepreneurs to be flexible and easily adapt to the conditions of competitive struggle in the market. One of the tools for the formation of economically efficient companies is the introduction of the subject of modern management technologies. The study revealed that the implementation of outsourcing technology can significantly reduce the cost of advertising and marketing policy. From the whole complex of marketing the most widely used in the study company in our opinion should get outsourcing in the field of promotion. Outsourcing companies have a lot of experience and more in-depth specialization in comparison with internal departments and are able to offer much more options for solving any problem, such as the development and implementation of promotions, PR-campaigns, incentive programs and other activities of the organization. Technology “outstaffing” will reduce the amount of work of the personnel Department by reducing the number of employees by transferring staff to the position of “out of staff”. The removal of the staff will allow the company to improve the efficiency of activities, optimize tax costs, as well as staffing, reduce the cost of work on personnel records, improve work with migration, tax and other authorities. In the course of the research on the basis of benchmarking technology, a comparative analysis of benchmark indicators of the quality of transport services provided for the delivery of goods to “Delovye line” and its main competitors was carried out. As a result, the company’s place in the market among competitors was determined and weaknesses identified that need to be improved in order to increase its competitive position. The use of “benchmarking” technology within 8 months makes it possible to achieve progress of up to 200 %.
A significant place in the study was given to such modern technology as “reengineering”. Fundamental rethinking and redesigning of the business process “filling in the waybills” will help to improve one of the main indicators of the company’s activity, namely, the quality of information collection on the service provided. To automate this process, avoid mistakes and inaccuracies, to archive all the information on the service, you can use the software product “Transmenedzher”, which makes it easier to build a business in the field of road transport. “Engineering” technology is very effective within the scope of application to the company “Business lines”. The introduction of this technology will increase the volume of goods transported in the Penza region. This can be realized by opening of the branch of “Delovye Linii” in the city of Kuznetsk. Opening a branch in another city is profitable, as the profit obtained from sales covers the minimum cost of its maintenance. In conclusion, it should be noted that with the help of modern tools to improve the competitiveness of enterprises, it is possible to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of the economic entity, to eliminate weaknesses and improve strengths.
transport by road, outsourcing, benchmarking, re-engineering, business process, “Delovye Linii”
1. Krivorotov V., Kalina A., Erypalov S. Konkurentosposobnost' predpriyatiy i proizvodstvennykh sistem [Competitiveness of companies and production systems]. Moscow: Yuniti-Dana, 2016, 351 p.
2. Azoev G. L. Konkurentsiya: analiz, strategiya i praktika [Competition: analysis, strategy and practice]. Moscow: Tsentr Ekonomiki i marketinga, 2015, 200 p.
3. Ofitsial'nyy sayt GK «Delovye linii»[Official site of “Delovye linii” company]. Available at: http://www.dellin.ru/ (accessed Jan. 29, 2018).
4. RBK+. Partnerskie proekty. «Delovye linii» uverenno lidiruyut na rossiyskom rynke sbornykh gruzov [Partner projects. “Delovye linii” are stable leaders in the Russian market of package cargo]. Available at: http://www.rbcplus.ru/ (accessed Jan. 29, 2018).
5. Anikin B., Rudaya I. Autsorsing i autstaffing: vysokie tekhnologii menedzhmenta: ucheb. posobie [Outsourcing and outstaffing: high-tech in management: tutorial]. 2nd ed., rev. and suppl. Moscow: Infra-M, 2016, 320 p.
6. Khaynish S., Klimova E. Benchmarking na predpriyatii kak instrument upravleniya izmeneniyami [Benchmarking at enterprises as a tool to manage changes]. Moscow: Editorial URSS, 2017, 144 p.
7. Gurkov I. Innovatsionnoe razvitie i konkurentosposobnost'. Ocherki razvitiya rossiyskikh predpriyatiy [Innovative development and competitiveness. Essays on development of Russian companies]. Moscow: TEIS, 2016, 236 p.
8. Khammer M., Khershman L. Bystree, luchshe, deshevle. Desyat' metodov reinzhiniringa biznes-protsessov [Faster, better, cheaper. Ten method of business processes re-engineering]. Moscow: Al'pina Pablisher, 2017, 352 p.